February 28, 2010

Miss Random

It's so annoying that some people are so ignorant what is going on around them.
For example, the world is experiencing global warming now and they still do open burning just to get rid of those dried leaves when they can be raked and put under the tree to biodegrade themselves.
Right?
Even if u don't know what is going on scientifically, u must've realised that the temperature has gone up tremendously, right?



I just had my first experience pumping air into my car tyres.
Woo-hoo!!
After endless persuades pressure by my brother and mother.
Well, it wasn't such a good experience since i had an audience on a bike behind us.
Did a few mistakes and i faintly hear a chuckle from that uncle (sheesh!)
And i forgot to pump my spare tyre. 
Lord, please don't let me have a flat tyre in the middle of driving *puts hands together*




 
Look at my leg in a size 13 flip flops!

 
Can u believe all these pictures are the same person?
Neither did i, the first time i saw it.
However, his current look is the best, i must say. Lols.

No comments: