March 2, 2010

of BOOs and HAAs

IT . WAS . HILARIOUS .

My friend's mum bought 2 buns for her to bring to school.
And, as usual, she ate it in between classes when there are no teachers in class.
You know, it's not the food that is tasty, it's the feeling of eating when/where u're not supposed to eat that is tasty >.<
We're both gluttons sitting side-by-side. LOLS.

Anyways, back to the main point,
after she finished the first bun, she made 'eeeek' and 'ueeeeek' and 'aaaaarrrrkkkk' sounds.
Well, obviously, that made me curious and asked her what happened.
She just made a fugly face at me and pointed at the bread, and made the same sounds all over again.

"Got hair ah?"
*Shakes head*
"Cockroach?"
*Shakes head vigorously*
"Lizard....?"
*Nods head vigorously*

OHMIGOSHHHHH

U gotta be kidding me >.<
That's like, the most disgusting thing that ever happened in front of me (thank God it wasn't ON me) !
And that was AFTER she finished the first bun! 

Ueeeeeeeeek Eeeeeeeeek Aaaaaaaaaarrkkkkkk <== just in case u're wondering, those are barfing sounds. lol.
I thought of taking a picture to show u guys, but i didn't have the guts to take the plastic bag outta the bin.
And i'll look like a jacoon taking pictures of that. Hahaha. 
Oh, if u're wondering, the poor gecko's dead. 
Prolly FLATTENED by my friend (she has a habit of flattening her bread before eating them for IDUNNOWHATREASON)!
She described the whole process to me, but i can only hear 3/4 of it cos i was laughing my guts out..!
What i remember clearly was the part she was feeling for her bread but instead she got a small squishy leg!!

The whole comical situation is now officially embedded in my mind for as long as i live! ROFL


a little out of topic stuff, yet again :
 Don't you think my table's so darn cute?

No comments: