March 27, 2010

( i have no idea what to title this)

Fire drill at 12 noon today.
Bleh.
Everyone's shouting "I"m gonna get dark!!!"
I'm shouting "I'm gonna get skin cancer and skin aging!!"
lol to contradictories

Teacher babbled for about 15 minutes.
I have NO idea what he/she was talking about.
Even when i'm standing somewhere in front
(there's no special line formation, so it wasn't exactly the FRONT)
The chaos about being burnt by the sunrays than the 'fire' was all over the place.
Hahas.



I can't cook (cos i can't cook), 
my bro can't cook (cos he's crippled),
mum's not in,
so we ordered pizza delivery.
Yay i'm feeling a little disorientated by the way we're eating so much unhealthy stuff.
The coleslaw for Pizza Hut is way nicer than KFC's.
And for those of you that are as ignorant as me,
Pepsi changed their looks!!!!
the real can looked alot better, though.
super LMAO.
Sorry for being so outdated, i rarely drink pepsi, mind you >.<



Oooh and i came back at 11.18pm tonight.
I'm succha good gal, ain't it true?

No comments: