March 7, 2010

floating mind

 Baaaaaaaaaah i have exams tomorrow..
Quite important subjects. 3 of them.



And for some reasons, i seriously can't concentrate.
Seriously.

 

It must be the weather.
Or the chocolates.
Or my nails.
I shouldn't have my camera with me when i'm bored of studying.
I realise that i camwhore when i'm bored of studying. omg.

LOL I'M BLAMING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.
I should go clean my room till i feel guilty, then i'll start studying back.
(Cal's brilliant idea, thanks!)



1 of my new top sucks.
So i decided to wear 'em at home.
Material's awfully thin enough to keep me cool during this horrid weather!
It looked good from the net though.
*sulks*
My new dress is arriving tomorrow, yaaay! 

Will be uploading a picture of it when i get it.
Sister's request. 
IF i think it's pretty enough to upload. =P

Bwahahaha.

No comments: