1. I'm currently on a no-polish month cos my nails are turning yellow even though i'm using Essie's close the gap base coat every time i apply polish.
2. Just went for my 2nd threading session, and this time it got red but no swelling. Yay!
3. Bought Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost sleeping mask when i went out for grocery shopping with mommy.
Can u believe i only bought the sleeping mask? The rest are samples that the salesgirl generously gave me (:
I heard my sis singing praises about Laneige's sleeping mask so i thought i should give this one a shot since it's on promotion (YES, i know Laneige is department and Bio-essence is drugstore. Wa bo lui! ) and i'm loving it so far. Smells kinda nice-ish, not too strong and not too mild.
4. I will be showing u swatches of my favourite polishes at this moment (:
Revlon nail enamel in Revlon Red : Freaking happening colour! I'd stare at them the whole day, if time permits. But i can't use them on a daily basis cos it's too happening for my boring life x)
I think Revlon's nail enamel is my favourite thing to buy now cos TSF's nail polishes chip really fast. So much for cheap polishes with nice colour.
5. Got my bro to help me buy Skin Food Salmon Oil Concealer Cream during his trip to Ipoh last week.
6. Bought FCUK edt for her and i freaking LOVE it!! I got it cheaper than retail price thanks to connections, so yay for cheap fragrances (: FCUK fragrances are really cheap. And nice. I have this thing for male fragrances, but i can't use them cos they're too 'manly' for me. So my new fragrance has a tint of manliness but yet it's feminine, score! Complicated much.
7. For the grand finale..
Thank you for visiting, please come again soon (: