March 3, 2010

GROW, won't you?

So, i ended up chopping up (Cal's interesting term of 'cutting') my hair.
I remember clearly telling people i wanna leave my hair long till my waist last year.
Well, actually it IS until my waist already, only if it wasn't curly.
But the ends were so much maintenance i decided to TRIM it a little, but..........

Oh well.

As all haircuts do, they always find a way to NOT turn out something that we originally want.

How ironic.

Now, my hair is at shoulder length, and i'm waiting eagerly (patiently) for it to grow :)

Actually the haircut turned out well, cos the ends were SO MUCH HEALTHIER.
I'm so optimistic. Mwahahas.
Less maintenance.
And i can actually achieve those kawaii Jap's big curls for shoulder length now. With curling thongs, of course.

*looks at my hair in the mirror*

Nope, not growing yet.
So, i'm gonna wait till STPM.
Strictly NO MORE HAIRCUTS till then :)

*looks at my hair again in the mirror*

Yup. It's gonna be a long one.



So, should i straighten or curl it? GOSH this is all such a headache.

No comments: