March 27, 2010

reliable = me

GUESS WHAT, PEEPS?
I boiled water!!
That makes me feel so reliable.
Like, i'm taking care of the water supply at home.
So that me and my bro won't go dehydrated.
HAHAHAHA.
And i ate salad for breakfast this morning.
Yeah, partially cos i'm healthy,
partially cos salad's the only thing i know how to prepare without a mess.
At my fingertips, yo!

So, now i can tell my mummy that i can live on my own without worries.
I will survive!
Although i still gotta learn how to cook alot of other stuff to survive comfortably,
and cos i sorduf told someone i'm gonna TRY to learn how to cook.
Hey it isn't stated in the rule book that girls are ought to know how to cook!
Even if it is, rules are meant to be broken, LOL.

Erm, i'm starting to think what i'm typing is contradicting with my title.
Ahahaha i'll stop.

*I'm so good at chopping up fruits~*

No comments: