March 18, 2010

bleh.

Just when i thought this time, since Kuan Yew helped jab the needle into me, i'm safe. OhMiGosh.
To be honest, he's quite pro (or the rest in Hosp TI are just plain dumb).
He just need to do it once, when the others had to jab me countless times to get my vein (OMG la)
But when the male nurse wanna put the IV drip tube in me, he HAD to mess it up..

Pooooooosh blood everywhere!! LOL kidding.

But yeah, there's lotsa blood cos of this smartass. All my blood gone just like that =.=
Wasted.

Hmm. Bottom line i'm fine. Well, the pain is endurable.
Not appendicitis nor urinary tract infection.
DUnno what's wrong with me maybe i'm dying ( lol )
But i'm fine now. Fine enough to blog.

Love y'all, my fellow readers! mwaxxxx

2 comments:

Aaron Ti said...

WOIHHHH... WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!

fwJL said...

LOL. erm. simpler version is that i had right side abdomen pain, thought it was appendicitis, went and check, and find out it wasn't. MIGHT be early stage of appendicitis or UTI. and to take blood test, they JAB me with the big needle. therefore, the blood. stupid nurse =.=