March 4, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Is it necessary to have a best friend?
I don't really 'rank' my friends, but i do have a precious close few.
Ok, fine, i have a best friend. He's THE best friend.
♫ What a friend we have in Jesus ♫
Yup that's Him.

Yesterday, 1 of my close friends texted me out of the blue.
It was just a simple "Yoz!! Haven't seen u in ages! So, what's new?? (: " yes she does the smiley the opposite side, i dunno why.
But somehow it touched me deeply that she still remembers me despite her 'party-hard life' (yes, she denies it but it's a fact! i'm not worried that she'll read this cos she's SO rarely online)
A simple text can brighten up a person's day so much! Imagine that.
Well, technically she texted me at almost midnight when i was trying to study as hard as possible.

We texted till around 1.30am, i think.
But it was cool. It was great.
Friends text friends often, right? At least i think that's what keeps people as friends despite their distance.
Be it Facebook, e-mails or texting.
I still remember when i was in Form 1, i was texting my classmate when i was out with some of my friends.
And a guy peeped (yes, peeped!) at my text and asked why do i text gals? It's so weird.
Hmmm. I don't think it's weird in any way.
Especially now. I text with my girl friends so very often.
Sometimes i even think they're more fun to text than guys! lol
If it weren't for school this morning i would've texted with my friend till morning!! hahahas.
She has been bugging me to give her ONE night if i ever go to KL and it mustn't be after STPM! lols. will try to give her one night, if not, one day. Just to catch up with things. 

Friends, u just can't live without 'em.
Girls just need girl friends.
Girl friends and boy friends, girlfriends and boyfriends, all 4 have different roles to play in our little lives.

No comments: