March 25, 2010

OLD is SO not GOLD!


Aging, in a way, is a pain in the ass neck,
especially for those having XX chromosomes. Bleh.

The hormones start meddling with ur life and never gives u a break.
PMS hormones are the worst among the worse.

U know, i never get any stomach cramps and any other stuff during my menstrual,
from Form 1 up till Form 5.





(those with XY chromosomes, if u're annoyed by what u're reading in this post by now, u can just stop reading and go resume ur gaming or something. heeeeh. )

Now, i seem to have all those weird stuff.
I'm not me anymore!! (yes i'm being hysterical)
I have recently evolved into a glutton.
Oh that reminds me. I get hysterical and emo for no reason.
Well, it doesn't sound that bad, but i haven't been emo-ing for quite some time now.. so.. yeah.
And i get cramps and migraines (yeah and it's fuckin' annoying since i can't take paracetamol)
And i even get pre-menstrual symptoms!!
GOSH this is so annoying.

That reminds me. I'm very late, i have nausea like most of the time, and i'm getting fat.
HAHAHAHA I'M PREGGIE!! - cal's brilliant assumption.
He's always asking when is my next appointment with the doctor. Hahaha he's so into his own fantasy =.=
Jokes aside, i gotta go check if it continues. lol.
And yes i'm still a virgin, if u're wondering. Sheeeesh. You people and ur thoughts.
*shows face of digust*



Oh, and i did very bad in my exams. Bleh.
BUUUUT i will stay +ve +ve +ve. A special someone told me this.
Gonna bear that i mind. Mwaxx , you!
Haha. But it's gonna be hard. Gonna keep studying.
Blot out all the distractions i have. Which is having a freaking LIFE.
OhMiGosh i'm gonna give up my life for around 9 more months, and then i can have my life back!!
IF i still remember how to lead a life. Pffft.
 Dear God, please keep me sane till then. Amen.

No comments: