February 28, 2010

heylow!

Today, Jeremiah School had their graduation in my church (TI Wesley).
Filled the sanctuary with such joy and life ^^
Have been seeing the JS people everyday, since Thursday ( the evangelistic night ).
I'm so proud of myself that i remembered almost 90% of their names :)

And the great part during the graduation is,
 
I saw Vicky!
My 18-UP roomie ♥
Actually she's Victoria, she didn't authorise the name Vicky, but it just came out of my mouth, and she didn't reject it, oh well, might as well call her that. Adds a little cosy-ness, right?
  Oh, her boyfwend and sis was there.
Tiffany was her sister! >.<
I knew they looked alike.

I knew i had sixth sense.
Lols.

26th of February was a birth date for 3 fellas
 
♥ chan nin's smile. and the pau. lol
2 here, but 1 was not acknowledged.
Sad fellow. lols.

No comments: