February 20, 2010

When night falls,

Yesterday night was a nightmare.
Strike that. The last few nights was altogether a nightmare. Had insomnia for almost no reason,and at the same time for all the reasons in the world.
 

I cried my eyes out yesterday night, for almost no reason at all, and also for all the reasons in the world. I literally wet like, quarter of my pillow case. sweat right.
 

I couldn't sleep,yet again. So i got my all-time lullaby machine. My iPod. But the unthinkable happened. When the right song came,it striked me. It's like the side of me that never emo-ed for the past 19 years of my life emerged altogether in 1 night.
 

Emotional rush? Emotional breakdown? Don't ask me, i ain't no psychiatrist.

All i know is i'm seriously considering professional help.
 

I need to pour out all the contents of my mind to somewhere,yet i found nowhere.
 
This is suffocating.
 

My life just flashed right through my mind.
I haven't been drinking, and no,i'm not thinking of committing suicide,hell no. It's not pms,i hope (my menstrual cycle just ended) and i greatly hope it's not the heat that got into my head. This all sound ludicrous. Yet it's all happening.
 
Lord,i commit all these into Your loving hands. Take away all these emotional burdens from me. Lord, i hope that no more tears are to be shed in the coming nights. Amen.
 

Gotta slap myself hard on the face and get myself some sleep now.
This is all......... plain wrong.

No comments: