February 21, 2010

Fourteen's Eve

Ok, this is such an overdue post.
But i still wanna post this up, as a gratitude to my lovelie classmates.
so sweet right.
saw this on the whiteboard when i got back from recess 
(which i hardly go, cos the journey to the canteen is torturing, and the food sucks like hell. but i was si-beh hungry that day, so i GOTTA go)
 
love 'em to the bits, 7K1
:D


 I don't only ♥ the ferrero's, but the paper bag too
>.<

 
xoxo

And on the 12th, i got something that i thought was for the 13th.
 sorry guys, identity of sender is P&C

But it was for the 14th.
LOL right.
But still, i appreciated it. Thanks ya.
( i know u're reading this )


And my church friends came to my hse on the 12th to celebrate the 13th as well.
 
had an simple dinner
as the hokkiens say : 'yi su yi su nia la'

 "taking picture of everything is the in thing"
pffffft.

ma sista baked cheese cake for me...
 ...that she accidentally baked a little too long than she's supposed to.
but turned out o-kay.
the people said : It-is-delicious, Audrey ~
Anyway hor, thank you lah.
(forced me to finish the unfinished)


It's totally my day on the 13th
 
woo-hoo!!


No comments: