February 24, 2010

paracetamol hunt

Alright, my life is officially filled with headaches from now onwards.
Like, literally.

Just found out i'm allergic to not only Panadol in pill form, but Panadol soluble as well.
This sucks big time.

WHAT AM I GONNA SWALLOW DOWN MY THROAT THE NEXT TIME I HAVE A FREAKING MIGRAINE??
And i thought being allergic to aspirins was bad enough. Sheesh.

Gonna be hunting for some alternative now. Some other paracetemol that can be used for headaches thati'mnotallergicto.
Gaaaaaaaaaaah this is all such a headache.

My bro even told his friends i'm allergic to this LONG LIST of stuff and they're even laughing at me T.T
Hmph.



Oh. btw i've just started on Shopaholic and Baby. LOL. After such a long break from the Shopaholic series.
But it's still cool and entertaining. I laughed my guts out when i got to the 2nd page. This is gonna be alot of laughter, i hope. Hahaha.
Ah, and Drey i love ur bookmark so much can u pls get me one or smth similar to/nicer than it?? *puppy dog eyes*

5 comments:

Aaron Ti said...

migraine kah? hohohoh.. I use to suffer migraine every month.. no medicine can help.. now Im free from migraines.. want to know? Im kind enuf to tell you.. LOL!

you need to pin point what food will cause u to have migraine.. in my case its milk.. I've avoided milk since I was in form 5 and I never had any migraine since then.. I had my migraine since form 1... the stuffs I do when I have a migraine(if you are curious) is just sleep. u know u get the sensation that you want to vomit kan? I always sort of like make myself vomit and then after cleaning myself up I head straight to bed.. sleeepppp then I became ok.. LOL!

fwJL said...

hahaha. thanks for ur help, aaron :D but i don't experience migraine often. it's just, sometimes the weather gets to me, or some other things, i don't know. it comes and goes T.T

jumei. said...

just so you know, i think paracetamol is in panadol, so if you are allergic to panadol, then you are allergicto paracetamol ?

fwJL said...

jumei, other than paracetamol, there are other ingredients in Panadol as well. i'm troubleshooting to see whether i'm actually allergic to paracetamol or some other ingredient in Panadol. if i'm really allergic to paracetamol, i'm deat meat =.=

Aaron Ti said...

dont worry.. u still can use the migraine patch that they sell in pharmarcy. kakaka... or go see a chinese doctor where most of the time he will tell you that your head kena barang and need to do some exorcise thru his chinese medicine prescribtion.. buduh kan.?