February 23, 2010

tigress in 2010

My CNY this year was so-so, as many people told me as well.
Haha.
But i did find a few treasures beneath the roaring year of the tiger.

 
My new-found cousins from S'pore.
The gal's my age and the guy's my bro's age.
How sweet is that?
I talked with the girl (Kelly) for a loooong time about so many things i couldn't list it out here. 
Such a talker, both of us.
And my bro was dealing with the guitar together with the guy (Ricky) for i-dunno-how-long


 
and we played Indian Poker during the 13th after our reunion dinner.

It's so ironic how people get surprised when Chinese Christians celebrates CNY.


 
i gotta baby boii in my arms.
( the boy isn't gonna cry. it's just his expression)


 
he's like bloody king of the house
everyone trying to make him laugh so that they can take a good pic of him

 
HE IS SO CUTE
u should see when he laughs, LIVE


 
oh, and i saw unprocessed bird nest when i visited my aunty's hse.
she bought like, RM8k worth of these stuff

No comments: