November 2, 2009

1st November 2009 - Part I

This post is merely about the function.
Random snaps before and after function is in another post.


1st November 2009
7.30pm, MPTI Town Hall, Speedy.

I can never get a clear shot of the board without people. So, what the heck.


I arrived at 6.20pm to help out with the extra stuff.
Teacher Rita asked me to help out with the makeup, so i did.
I entered the backstage room,
and there's K1.

familiar faces ^^
[actually i came yesterday for the rehearsal but i didn't take pictures]
 Then when i'm done with the makeup for K1,
i went out to take a peep at the 'graduates'

From left : Harif, Soon Hong (behind), Rishalan, [i dunno]
super naughty K2 boys [graduating this year]

Then, i went into the Nursery+J1 room

Jie Shen (and Ivan) was so happy to see me!!!
[cos i didn't see them at the rehearsal yesterday]


from left : [front row] Kai Chen, (new gal), Xiao Tian, Jane, (new gal)
[second row] Jia Xuan, Vinotha, Yu Heng, Tian You, Aini, Isaac
[third row] (new boy-behind Vinotha),Haresh, Levirnesh, (new gal-behind aini)
I'm SO proud of myself, i remembered all their names!!
[ Except the newcomers ]


Daphane from J2 in the middle =.=
Attention seeker. Look at Xiao Tian and Jane's reaction!!
LOL



IVAN TAN!!!!
one of my favourite - [shhhhh]
super cute/smart/obedient/cute boy - who doesn't like this boy???
i bet his gramma did his hair for him again XD


from left : Stephen, Jun Hao, Jie Shen, Ivan, Yi Shan, (i dunno the head belongs to who)
All of them wanted to take a picture after i took one of Ivan,
but they all weren't looking at the mirror(except Jie Shen) =.=


Lim Xin Huey (there's another Khan Xin Huey)
She's actually smiling. NOT crying


from left : Isabelle, Vinotha, Shin Ying
They got special seats cos they were crying for mommy
(Vinotha didn't cry, she's just an extra to the picture)
u gotta separate these crying ones from the rest,
cos this crying business is HIGHLY INFECTIOUS
believe me, i know.



Tan Soon Hong, K2
I did his makeup ^^
His was special cos he had silver eyeliner
[Btw i DIDN'T do the moustache. It was Teacher Ishu]
He's graduating *sobs*
I feel like a mother, so proud of his son.. He's a bright one.


From left : (i sincerely forgot T.T), Yu Tian
Future posers
Left : Acting Kawaii poser
Right : Emo poser



from left : Rishalan(head), Xiao Yuan, Soon Hong, Lukman, Chuang Rong(behind), (i dunno), Wei Cheng
Again, a bunch of naughty K2 boys
Well, they are boys right?
*shrugs*


Kai Xuan
Very sweet + obedient gal. But quite quiet though.
I foresee that she's gonna be a hot one in the future ^^
One that is popular. Haha.



The Umbrella Girls.
[Will upload a video of their dance upon request]


From left : Wei Cheng(head), (i dunno), Rishalan
Rishalan's gonna be a future mat rempit/indian mafia boss.
I can SUPER see it in his attitude!!!!



OMG OMG OMG
WHAT can be cuter than my Guo Sheng???
I took alot of pictures of him, but all of them doesn't really reflect his cuteness.
This one is the best among all.
Not that photogenic, i guess.
Btw, he's Kai Xuan's brother.



Sorry for those that aren't interested in kids n these,
But i find this significant in my life, a part of me.
And, this is MY blog. I write what i want *winks*


No comments: