October 30, 2009

just another day at school

My friends had so much free time in their hands, that they did this :

NO idea what is it? (for some of u)
me too, when i first saw it.
I went to the next class to pay Charissa a visit,
when i came back, this was on the board.

I went "......................."
and they looked at me and GRINNED.
Wtff???? Whaaaat did i doooooooo???
Then they asked me :
"look for ur name!!"

MY NAME IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!

And they told me they wrote 'Fiona' in Chinese.
Which says something like "fee-oh-na"
With all the intonations and stuff.
LOL.


my friend took a snap as well.
(yes, bringing phones is very common in my school ^^)



my class name in chinese.
6K1 = "liu-ka-yi"



my enlarged name "fee-oh-na"

Haha. Just a random day in school with my friends.



No comments: