October 12, 2009

FIONA - good for health


Don't get me wrong, i don't mean that i'm good for ur health..
(but if u would like to think like that, it's fine with me *wink* )

I was walking in Giant's grocery section yesterday when i came across this :

FIONA BROWN RICE
isn't it the sweetest?
naturally, brown rice is good for health.
and it's Fiona brown rice..
therefore : FIONA IS GOOD FOR HEALTH~!
:D


This has nothing to do with the brown rice, but i thought it was cute that my parents were looking at the whole egg collection in Giant

*pout*
i wanted to buy quail's eggs, but my dad AND mom was like:
"NOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S SUPER HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL!!!"
*pout* *pout* *pout*


another irrelevant thing :
 i find this super disgusting
 
smelly fishes in the middle of the walkway
they put a tonne of fishes in there with so little water, so the fishes are splatting like hell
and sometimes the water gets to me!!
*grunt*
p/s : TF's wetmarket is way grosser.
wait. the Pasar Besar's wet market is WAAAAAAAY grosser.
wait. hmm
conclusion : wetmarkets are gross =S

No comments: