October 28, 2009

Butterfly Craze


Alright, some of these pics are quite old, and some might look familiar to some of you.

As the title says, i have this little thing for butterflies.
And nowadays it's getting a little more severe.



This was my previous blog's picture




My current nail *giggles*
[btw, i escaped spot check today in school (nails AND phone) - yippie!!!]



Sorry the picture is a little blur..
But i'm so so SO in ♥ with my calculator now!!
Next will be my phone *shivers with excitement*


A picture of me holding my calculator
[The real picture is my nails with my calculator ^^]

Actually, I'm not a person that likes to stick stuff on her gadgets by nature.
I like 'em the way they are ; gadgets.
But somehow i got influenced by my bro's 'chanting' to bedazzle my phone like Kimora
And so i started with my calculator. lol.
==easily influenced girl talking==



Anyways, here's a little 'out of topic' picture i would like to show u guys when i was bloody bored studying for my finals.


if u see properly, u can see my books opened on the table XD

 A close up.

Just meddling with my hair. Was so so so so bored!!
It actually look like shit =.=
I'll improve it and upload the next time i get so bored.

p.s: this is why i go to library to study.
i can't study at home with all these distractions =.=

hmm. this explains my exam results *sheepish smile*

No comments: