October 30, 2009

the good ol' cliche outing

*before anything, i would wanna apologize (x ∞) for the unspeakable picture quality, didn't have a camera with me atm, so bear with me my lousy camera's phone *

I've realised that almost every blog ( of citizens of TI ) would have a blog about an outing in McD/Old Town
Don't u realise that as well?
So i thought, *shrugs* oh well, might as well have one myself too.


So i was in pbhp to study
(nope, u didn't read wrongly, it's study ^^)
I was catching up on my accounts cos i'm waaaaaaay behind everyone else in my class.
Can't afford to loose to the others =.=
***no pictures from pbhp, i would look like an idiot snapping pictures when everyone else are studying**

and went to McD with Jinx and Pim after that

had my usual, Mcflurry Oreo ●^^●
Jinx told me Cornetto's is way better, i said NO.
I'm loyal to my taste *winks*



When i said i wanna take some pictures,
Jinx said : "take pics of stupid pose, like this", *and she poses*
and......... *snaps*
see how efficient am i?
♥ me
[she don't mind having her picture posted online, so it's alright anyway]



She lives with her gramma.
Very surprised she had never heard the phrase
"NEVER PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD"

For those in TI, this might be a normal sight every other day.
But for those NOT in TI, don't get a shock when u come to McD in TI


In case u didn't see (i zoomed+bad camera=super blur snap)
i circled it in red for u.
YES, IT'S A CAT.
climbing on the table to get food
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
u see cats EVERYWHERE in TI. like literally EVERYWHERE
the authorities never take any initiative to do something about this
be it schools, restaurants, mamak stalls, franchises (like this)
what's with them(u get me) and cats? *rolls eyes*

met my friends there for the umpteenth time
[u can see a little pink shirt at the side of the photos cos that's ME ^^
i was snapping in secret so that they won't go like :
"oiiiiii!! taking my picture without my permission ahhh???" ]

actually u meet ur friends (minimum once) everytime u go to McD
favourite hangout place for youngsters,
and for a little 'fishing' session, if u get what i meant *winks*


he calls that spot his 'VIP' spot, in the middle of the road, but nearest to the place.
that guy really thinks he can get away with anything =.=


Oh, and i saw this reeealllyyy interesting guy


*credits to Jinx's phone, since my phone has a loud 'click' sound and flash-VERY noticeable*
 But still, i missed the 'perfect moment'.
He was having both his legs up before the snap AND his both hands comfortably playing with his toes,
like it's the most normal thing in the world to do.
So i did what any normal blogger would have done. *snap*
*salute*
That action takes ALOT of courage to do, in public.
Hmm.. i wish i had the courage to do that, NOT.



So, that's it!! Not much pictures, cos it's not a special occasion.
It's a normal Thursday night ( schooling /worlking days),
so there weren't anything interesting to see,
sorry for the boring post, guys.
Will try to get something better for u guys next time yeah.
♥♥♥

No comments: