October 30, 2009

Flip Flops!!

So, i was doing the usuals.
Came home from school, went to bathe.
While i was in the bathroom (MY bathroom), my bro KNOCKED on my door like mad.
I gave the "WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??!?!?!?!"
(u get the tone)

"U got a flip flops from Audrey, come out now or i'll open it for u!!!"
For a split second, i was excited and almost stopped showering.
Then i thought, "naaaah",
thinking it's one of his failed attempts to bother me when i'm doing ANYTHING.

"Shut up and shoooo!!!"
And then i ignored all his constant harassment on my bathroom door,
till i went out and.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



it's a parcel!!!!!!!!!!!



my brother wasn't lying!!!!! - sowwie aaron *puppy dog eyes*




from my sista!!!

how sweet is this??
 
i've always bugged my sister to get me a new one,
cos i love wearing flip flops,so they wear out easily
so i can't just have one in my possession.
[yes, i only have one. pathetic me ]
and i didn't have the chance to shop for one anytime soon!!

♥♥♥♥♥
the note says :
"dear fiona, A pair of flip flops for you. Remember to lift it up after wearing. ♥ audrey"
♥♥♥♥♥

That's sorduf a thing that happened in the past.
Bout the flip flops she bought from her US trip for me *sobs*
The following pictures will explain it.

THE CRIME

THE CRIMINAL


But i'll forget the past.
Milo Wong, u are officially forgiven now ^^

So i went down and have my packed lunch.

Economy rice =.="

But look on the bright side, i have :



the sambal fish i liked!! (and flip flops)




payasum(traditional indian dessert) too!! (and flip flops)



rassum(traditional indian soup) as well!!! (and flip flops)

My lunch became extra tasty and flavourful.
Hmmmmmmmm *big stupid grin*

After lunch, i went and tried my flip flops on

And it fits!!
[the angle made my legs look extra fat, ok? it's the ANGLE!!]



 
with lotsa ♥,
THANK YOU, 
AUDREY WONG AI LI

*i like this snap XD*


YOU (the flip flops) has just made my day!!

Hehehehe
 


No comments: