October 26, 2009

all GONE......!!

IT'S ALL FRIGGIN' GONE!!!!
fuck

ALL MY PICTURES.
ALL. MY. PICTURES.

No, not my phone's pic cos my phone's camera is bloody 2MP.
So i don't really take pictures with it.
Well, there are some memorable moments that i got to capture with my phone cos i didn't have my camera with me atm,
i send them to the desktop (the hard disk obviously had more storage space than my phone).
Cos i DIDN'T THINK THAT ANYTHING WOULD'VE HAPPEN TO IT!!

and now it's
**GONE**



my time at Edu&Care that i ♥ so much
my ss pictures (i'm not photogenic, so every ss picture is friggin' precious!!)
my oh-so-random pics of everything that i find hilarious and absurd, spur of the moment
candid pictures of everything
 my collection of sucky ex-phones i had ranging from VGA to 2MP(current, still sucky)
pictures of me and my friends with sucky hairstyles from old days
pictures of me and my friends when we're (i'm) still cuddly and thin/fat T.T
pictures of family/friend trips to places
etc.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
i like that

thanks to my dad that sent the cpu to repair for I DUNNO WHAT REASON
but my dad reassured me that everything will still be there when it's back
yeah. it's there alright
the TITLE only!!
i tried to change my profile picture at facebook earlier on
a very cute, nostalgic picture of me with my huge mickey mouse when i was little
and it's NOT THERE!!
i went to 'my computers' straight to the folder n start clicking the particular picture like mad
nope.
not a thing happened.
and there's a pop up saying that the file is not there.
dammit
the facebook profile crisis was solved by downloading the pic from my friendster profile
(first time i logged in, in..... maybe a year or so?)


a quick peek at the picture i was talking about ^^

but my other pictures..................
*wails hysterically ; charissa-style*
i'm SO gonna shout at my dad and make him bring back to the computer guy, KAR FAY
i'm not blaming my dad, just that shouting about stuff i'm angry about is a way of complaining, is it not, girls? *winks*
my dad was giving me a dunno-how-many-years lecture about a programme called GHOST that will ensure the safety of ur documents in ur hard disk when u send it to reformat or anything.
yeah i'm seeing all the documents are 'safe' alright!!


ok. furious time's over. gonna relax. move on NOT.
*rolles eyes + grunt*
*breathe in, breathe out*
i'm fine. i'm ok.
^^

No comments: