October 7, 2009

Gecko Crazee

To most people (including me), geckos are extremely disgusting.
Domestic geckos, i meant. something like this



grrrrrr these just creeps me out. esp when they're on the walls that i'm leaning on.
or on the billboard of some shops/mamak stalls that i hang out at night. can count 'em like sheeps!!!

HOWEVER,
nowadays (after vising the pet shop mang mang in Bandar Sunway),
my perception has changed!
might consider getting a gecko for a pet next time :D
not the one on top, of course. something like this, maybe


super cute!! it's called leopard gecko! (check out the fat tail!! - kawaiiiii)
don't look like a leopard at all, so multicoloured and cute!
it's taken at the petshop i visited in Bandar Sunway.
Didn't get to take a picture of it tho *grunt*

I might consider this as my pet as well



this snake gives me a feeling that i'm the evil queen of the underworld!
or something like that. Hehe.
I love love LOVE the way it's so still and cool, u know.
this will look so so so cool in my future home :P
but i have to buy tonnes of these to feed her/him though



miceys!! they're all super small sized.
hmm. sad case for them though, born to be fed to snakes *sobs*

this is another picture of a gecko i took in Jo Ann's car



it's actually the disgusting domestic gecko like the first picture on top.
but somehow the colour effects and the light that shows its translucent body somehow make it seem like it's a beautiful one. haha. it's the photography skills *sweeps my bangs to the side in a bitchy manner*
LOL!
this particular gecko caused a havoc in the car though.
Joey and I were busy capturing the pictures and video-ing this gecko, while Jo ann were screaming like hell.
Haha. good experience though.

GECKO~!

No comments: