November 30, 2009

Summary of last week

For the almost 1 week that i didn't update my blog,
Here's a summary of what happened, more or less.
Hahahas.


1. Interesting article

 It's about texting and driving.
I *terasa* sikit.
Haha.
Then i posted it up on fb and tagged a few of those that frequently does it.
 


2. Oat Krunch discovery

This packet of thing here saved my life.
(Let's allow some exaggeration here, alright?) 
When i was in church helping Ben paint the manger with Pei Fen, i skipped lunch before that, NOT knowing i'll be using much energy later.  
So, i got a little dizzy and had the fainting spell - urghh!!
And PF was very nice and helped me search for food to give me energy (and also suggested to order pizza delivery and offered to pay first - i do not have my wallet with me atm, due to some reasons)
And therefore, i discovered the very delicious (and healthy) Oat Krunch!!


 3. Car craze


 Not a spec of dust on my dashboard :)

That's cos my dad woke me up one fine morning and asked me to go clean my car (which i haven't been cleaning for ages). 
Thanks to all that, my nail colour chipped off and i had to touch up.
=.="







And after that, my dad gave me and my bro an engine lesson. I'll share it with u guys :)

How many liquids are there in a car engine?
THE ANSWER IS : 7 for new cars, 6 for old cars.

1. Windshield washer water
2. Radiator fluid
3. Engine oil
4. Transmission fluid
5. Battery water
6. Brake liquid
7. Power steering fluid (for new cars with power steering nia)

[will not bore u guys with the functions, position, how to check, etc]

4. An invitation my dad missed

 
Omega Starhill Gallery had an invitation to their flagship store in Starhill Gallery.
My dad missed it cos he didn't flip through the YTL magazine he got,
and the invitation card was in between the cover and 1st page.
=.="

5. With the girls

 Going out together whenever there is a chance (when Kerene and Rosalind is back),
we ♥ each other very much ^^
 
Kerene and Mei Ying



Rosalind and Me


The most embarrassing thing happened.
I tried to push my honey lemon juice nearer to me so that i can get a better sip out of it.
BUT
The section of table that part was a little sticky
and.......
the honey lemon juice ended up all over my shorts and the seat AND rosalind's pants
(omg i'm so sorry lind!!)
luckily i was wearing quite short shorts, so it wasn't THAT obvious, since my whole shorts was wet.
Same colour throughout la. Haha.
Wasn't that head-turning cos i didn't scream and the cup isn't made from glass, so it didn't 'cling-clang-cling-clang' (you know the sound it makes)
zzzzzz

Can't wait for a trip that we're planning to have next year/ANYTIME that is available,
after that bloody boring and idiotic Pangkor trip
♥♥♥

♥♥♥

2 comments:

jumei. said...

My cousin said that oat krunch is nice too but I've never tasted it yet. Hmm, I think I'm convinced enough to try it. Heehee. I want samples xD Joking :P

fwJL said...

Haha. the best thing is, got oats XP
go try. it's worth ur buy :)