November 3, 2009

1st November 2009 - Part II

I got a text from Auntie Lynn [Teacher Lynn].
[owner of Edu&Care centre, my ex-boss, my family's friend, my ex-teacher, my good elder friend]
She invited me to the Edu&Care Centre Annual Gathering 2009.
I told her i'd be more than happy to attend, and volunteered to help out.
AFTER my exam *rolls eyes*
So i told her to ring me whenever she needed me. I'll be glad to help.

So, a week after my exam, she rang me,
to tell me it's the rehearsal for K1 & K2 children.
So i helped out in the rehearsal [saturday]
[no pictures though, didn't though of taking pictures of a rehearsal]

The day was 1st November 2009 [sunday]
9.00am : went to church
12.30noon : after youth fellowship, we hanged out, chatted while waiting for lunch at 1.45pm.
1.30pm : our stomach were growling so we went to P&S first
3.00pm : went home, took a quick bath
3.30pm : went out with Rosalind, Mei Ying and Kerene [and Haur]
5.30pm : said bye to my girlfriends and went home to get ready for the concert

It wouldn't hurt to ss a little at super speed, would it?


 The above look almost the same, but i like the later. 
It just gives the 'cocky' vibe. Doesn't it? Haha.  



*mwaxx*
 ♥♥♥


Hey hey look at this :



*smirk*
i dunno why i smirked like that, but i like these 2 pictures side by side!!!

6.15pm : started journey from home to Town Hall


11.00pm : stomach was growling [no dinner] so i went to Old Town


Guess what??
I finally did my dine alone thing!!
I was so dead tired, i didn't even bother trying to look for someone out to eat dinner with me, at 11pm
  It wasn't that bad, actually.
I had my camera for entertainment ^^


See the speed?
Yeah. I'm THAT tired.
Legs were so fckin' pain, standing on 3-inch for 4 hour 30 minutes straight,
Didn't even feel like applying pressure on the accelerator.
Cars didn't honk at me, cos there were quite little cars on the road that time.

My 'dinner'





From up close :

Yeah. That's healthy ^^

Guess whaaaaaat again??
I saw Wenny Han [kid from Edu&Care Centre, K1]!!
LOL.
She was so cute, holding the red balloon and walking towards me.
At first i didn't really notice her, but she kept staring at me, so I looked up.
*BIG warm wave*
"hiii!!!!你跟谁来 ?"
" 我的Mammi lo"
And she sat beside me, talked bout this and that for awhile.
[If any of u are thinking we're talking bout the weather n stuff, no. We're having a normal kids+adults conversation, u get the idea]
Then,i said "来,我们拍照"

After that, i said i wanna take another one,
and she was so clever!
She asked was it because it's too bright?
She obviously has no issue over it,
But my face looks like it has been DIPPED in an oil barrel
[i was SO busy at the concert i didn't even had time to touch up my makeup]

It's blur, but i didn't wanna keep her too long from her mummy.

After she went back to her mum,
i finished up my dinner at my own comfortable pace.
And i paid my RM7.90 dinner with a RM100 note
[i REALLY didn't have smaller change at that time!!]
The cashier smiled sheepishly at me and asked whether i had smaller notes,
i sheepishly smiled too, and i said i was sorry, but i don't.
Lol.

11.30pm : reached home
My bro was on the couch, watching tv.
I took out my camera and :


The reason i was taking so much pictures before the function?
HERE:

BEFORE

AFTER
LOOK at my makeup+oily face+frizzy hair
*speechless*

12.15am : switched off my lights and head to my bed.





Picture of the day :


My personal favourite 
*giggles*
Although i look like i don't have brows in this shot.

No comments: