November 9, 2009

the unexpected fever.

 I was dead FURIOUS about something.
Those following me on facebook would've known about it.
I was so furious i thought i'd explode.
I felt my body heating up (literally).
I went on facebook to find some games that i can play with.
To channel my rage into it.
After beating my friend's highscore in Parking Mania,
i went to Crazy Taxi.
While concentrating in beating my friend's highscore as well,
i breathed in and out very hard.
It was normal, right?
.
.
.
.
.
Until my mum asked me : 
"Are you wheezing?"
"No"
"You don't look well"
"I'm well"
"You're having rashes?"
"No"
"Your face is very red"
"Really?"
*stood up and went to the mirror*
[my taxi crashed]
 
 OMG IT'S REALLY RED
I took the digital body thermometer from the medical cabinet,
and measured my body temperature.

I know it's only slight fever,
But a fever is a fever.
[i just recovered from my fever + cough few days ago]

And guess whaaaat???
I thought my body temperature was rising cos i was ANGRY earlier!!
LMAO


Weird how things turned up, huh?

No comments: