November 6, 2009

I ♥ Durians

I wonder why some (most) people don't like (hate) durians.
I ♥ Durians


DURIANS


 
they're so unique
1 of a kind
they're just a fruit, but they're brutal
they're the King of Fruits!
to some, they have pungent smell.
to some, they have a sweet aroma.
so sharp and tough on the outside, so soft in the inside


yummie~ ♥

I wouldn't say :
"You're a Malaysian, so u're obliged to LOVE durians!!"
i mean, com'on.
Where else can u get fresh durians from the tree?
Talking bout trees, durian trees, they're unlike any other trees.
Durian orchards aren't like any other orchards.

See? u need nettings.
Since the durian shell is so sharp, and the skin is so tough,
U wouldn't want any of these to land on someone's head,
would u?



There is an old 'remedy' from the elderly, saying that
" Wash your hands after u eat durians with the water that runs through the thorns on the shell, and the smell will stay on your hands.
After u eat, drink water from the durian shells so that your body won't be heaty"
Sounds stupid, eh?
But i do practise it. Due to some reasons (my gramma lives with me last time)
I don't really feel that it helps, but i still do it.
For the sake of doing it >.<

***

When i told someone that i love durians, i get this


I wanted to SnagIt, but at that time i was fooling around with my camera,
so i used my camera to take it :P

What's with people and durians btw? They're nice~!!


"Some people like it, 
Some people dislike it,
Some people hate it,
Some people hate it,
I just love it.
Durians
:)"

No comments: