November 24, 2009

cakes ; not only for celebration

Who says cakes are merely for celebration purposes?
I've always loved cakes.
(almost all, not all types)

I've always liked my birthdays, cos i get cakes.
I eat them after/before/for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Hahaha. Do i sound like a sweet-tooth monster? I hope not.

I was driving to school 1 day after late breakfast,
to pass up stuff that i was supposed to pass up, by attending school.
As usual, i skipped. (Hey, no one in my class was gonna attend k!!)
And on my way back, i thought :
"Hmm.. feel like getting a cake"

But i was almost home already, and i didn't wanna turn back to town just to get a cake for my desert.
So i went to HS Confectionary (somewhere near my house)
They don't make excellent cakes, but they're not below average. That will do.


It's not my birthday,
I didn't get a lottery,
I didn't get 10 A1's.
I didn't DESERVE a cake.
I just WANT a cake.





No comments: