November 17, 2009

crises all falls in 1 day

1. CF crisis
My school's Christian Fellowship club is having a crisis with the little 'camp' or I-DUNNO-WHAT that is stressing everyone out. T-shirts, activities, etc. Don't wanna bore u with the details. This is not the worst.

2. Teacher crisis
As usual, people get teacher crisis all the time. But this adds up to the bad day though. I don't get teacher crisis on a daily basis, alright? Good girl speaking here.
Due to the crisis in CF, we had an emergency meeting and i got carried away and forgot to go for my Maths class. Hey, can u blame me? All the teachers except her and accounts go into the class to teach now. Can't keep track of these 2 periods only =.=
And my teacher NAGGED(she didn't scold, but nagging is...annoying?) me for... i dunno.. 20 minutes??
From not going into her class into our (my) results, and then into us (me) playing truant.
Teachers can REALLY nag, huh? From 1 thing to another.

3. Police crisis
Alright, folks.
We've reached the highlight of the post *smiles*

Was fetching Charissa back to my house from lunch in Old Town, and when i was turning into Taman Teluk Intan's junction [those living there will know where], TWO BLOODY POLICEMENS aiming at helpless school girls like me!!
 

Nope i didn't take this picture. 
I thought it'll be dull without any pictures in this post, so i took it from the net.
Sorry i didn't take any pictures, people don't take pictures when they're blocked by polices, do they?
=.=

Of ALL the days (only countable with 5 fingers) that i didn't bring my Identification Card and Driver's License, it has to be today!!
So i did the usuals, step out of the car, talked a little, he (they) threatened to saman me by saying it'll sum up to RM500 obviously asking me to 'seng mok' and slip some money into his pocket, and bla bla bla.. Luckily Weng Lee was there to be with me. He passed by and very thoughtfully stopped his car by the road side to see what's going on.
Then, an uncle with a proton saga stopped by the road side and walked towards us.

Bloody Policeman : "Siapa itu? Kawan u kah?"
Me : "Bukan. Tak kenal dia pun."
Me (to charissa) : "I dunno him. U know him?"
Charissa : "Nope, i dunno him also"
Uncle : "Fiona, hi! What's happening here"
Me & Charissa : "................................................."

And then i acted like i knew the uncle - LOL.
And the very nice and helpful uncle told the policemen that Charissa was the daughter of the Principle of HMSS, and i was a daughter of a teacher, and he knows my mum.

Guess what?

They let us go after that! LMAO.
I was like wtf?!?!?!?? I talked to him for 10 minutes and all it took was telling them Charissa was the daughter of a principle? [at least i thought that's 1 of the main reasons they let us go] =P

Then, the kind uncle gave us (me) a lift home for me to take my license and i/c and offered to fetch us back to the car to drive the car back to my hse. ===> cos legally, i can't be driving,(policemen there mah) and Charissa can't drive for peanuts.
So,
When we reached my house gate,

I REALISED I LEFT MY HOUSE KEYS IN MY CAR BACK AT THE CRIME SCENE.



O-M-G
 Frustrated and mad at myself for being so absent-minded =.=, 
Weng Lee to the rescue!!!!!!!!!
He came to my house (to see how i was doing/scold me for being so absent-minded, i guess) shortly, and THANK GOD he was there, we(i) asked him a favor to give the kind uncle [Mr Lee from Dato Sagor(i dunno the spelling, sue me) - Charissa took the liberty of asking him when i was talking to Weng Lee ^^] a lift to my car(which is back at the scene) and he drove my car back to the house.

1 complicated situation, huh?



Anyways i'll just be grateful and thank God that no biggie happened.
[If not, oooooh will i be in BIG trouble n BAD mood]



Credits to :
God - for blessing and helping me by sending:
Mr. Lee - to help me talk to policemen and stuff

Weng lee - to be there with me with the policemen and to chauffeur =P

Charissa - to be there with me in that situation


NO credits to :
My bro - for not being in the house when i need him to open the door *pout*
Milo and Polar Wong - for barking like mad at Charissa or anyone (esp. when i wasn't in the mood)
The weather - for being so damn scorching hot
Forgetful me - didn't bring my wallet and <-censored->



No comments: