November 15, 2009

A visit back to Alma Mater (sorduf)

Alright, the title might seem a liiiiiiiiitle too exaggerating,
but definition-wise it's correct. I had attended that school. 
Hahaha.

After breakfast with Pim, she asked whether I wanna join her to SASTI to find her (and mine) ex-teacher from Convent ; Pn. Norhuda.
I thought, "OK!", since I hadn't seen her for quite some time,
AND i missed her distorted laugh. LMAO.
[and also to meet some of the ppl that i can't meet during yum cha after i transferred]

I can see a few major changes in the school,
this is 1 of the nice ones, brightened up the 'lorong' to the canteen, ALOT.


But I don't get the dots at the sides.
(Nope, my 'artistic' side didn't give me any hint)
Got leftover paint but not enough to pain the whole part?
Hmm....




And there seems to be some huge renovation of I-DUNNO-WHAT happening,
And the bloody guard's [i had some issues with the ex-guard, pardon me] pondok has been abolished.
I just realised i didn't take a picture of that when i got home. Sheesh.
Took a quick photo of this on the way out of school.





Alright, some random out-of-topic stuff :

Took this from the car,
there's a HUGE gang of indians fighting another huge gang of indians.
Bro said : "IF YOU WANNA TAKE PICTURE, BETTER TAKE FASTER AD DISCREETLY IF NOT LATER THE WHOLE GANG RUSH HERE TO BREAK UR MIRRORS AH!!"
Lol! So i did it very quickly, therefore the bad quality+reflection+all the extra stuff at the corner of the pictures
=.=



another attempt of taking another clearer shot nicely,
through a small opening from my car.
BUT!!!!
the bloody plant seemed to take the spotlight.
=.=





On the way back home, i spotted something interesting :


Note the 'P' stickers?
ROFL

p/s : sorry if the owner of the car happens to read my blog XP
ur car is interesting ^^

No comments: