November 9, 2009

tortured an ant

Alright, i know this is late, but..
haha. i still wanna post it.

After MUET examination, i went for lunch with ma peeps, Krishnan.
I don't wanna go for the details, it might bore u.
Anyways, as the title said,
SIMON TORTURED A KERENGGA!!

Well, it's not entirely him, actually....
I partially did it. Woon Fong partially did it.
BUT Simon did the mosssttt!!! =P

 
seeeeeee????

First i hid the ant under my cold drink,
Then when i took it up, Simon said :
"Poor ant, let me warm u up with some chilli"
and he dipped it into the chilli!!!
(actually there were some commotions in between, but i summarized the whole situation, alright? hehe)


THE FELLA RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THE KERENGGE
[with the evidence on his his right hand]

and then i took some random shots....


of Kevin talking. hahahaha.
Keng Mun's (ALWAYS) sleepy face



Kevin caught me snapping him, and said he'll have to charge RM5 (while showing the action) for each photo.

I'll miss these hang out moments 1 year from now, when all of us are spreaded all over the globe.


Anyways, just some random hang out moments :)

No comments: