May 2, 2011

Stressed out.

See the difference when i'm working and when i'm not? 4 freaking posts in a day when i'm not and a post every 4 days when i am.

Okay i know how dry it is for a post to be without pictures but bear with me because i have a lot of crap to rant about and stuff to talk about even if there are no one reading this. (Whatever happened to all my loyal readers that actually comments?? You guys are only reading and never commenting nowadays T.T )

But if you do i'll give you perfectly good reasons to comment this time :

1. I'm quitting my job in 2 weeks time. To tell you the truth i'm feeling exploited, as well as all the other workers. But that is not the reason i'm quitting. The reason i'm quitting because i was going to transfer to an accounting firm to see how is it like before i venture into the accounting life. Even though it's not my number one dream job T.T But who knows what God has in store for me?

So that was my plan up till recently a very dear family friend approached me and said that she really needed a help in her day care centre (where i worked for 5 months after my SPM). Not to mention that she took really good care of me when i was little AND during the period i've been working for her. And ahem i said OKAY NO PROBLEEEM when she told me and i kinda didn't tell her that i already went through the interview for the accounting firm already. Buuuut the thing is, the accounting firm belongs to my friend's church friend whom she's very close to and introduced me to him and i think i sounded kinda enthusiastic during the interview (which i think i kinda am since i haven't tried admin work before). GAH I HATE TO MAKE DECISIONS so please kindly spoil me and help me make a decision arigatougozaimasu x)

2. Haha okay there are no other reasons to comment so yeah reason #1 is the one and only SOLID reason you guys should start commenting now to make my life easier and thus less annoying wordy emo posts for you guys. It's a win-win situation i don't see the reason why not if i'm a reader of this blog ;)

2 comments:

cho said...

it's not that i read and dont comment. - I read, but i have nothing to comment about. heh. (wheeeeee! I stalk your blog!!! :D haha. kidding)So. I suppose i'm just commenting here for the sake of commenting. As response to your plea for comments. hehe i'm making you sound kinda pathetic. heh. sorreee =_=

ROSALIND. said...

go for the accounting job. there, see, i made a decision for you ;)
try something new. same things can be boring when done all the time. duno about you, but for hangat2 tahi ayam people like me, i'll go for a new job ;)