May 20, 2011

Bruised.

I was mugged :(



HAHAHA no lah i wasn't. Who would dare to mug me, huh? I look so freaking fierce and steady. Mohaha.

I have exactly 5 bruises on my right leg, cause unknown. I repeat, my RIGHT LEG. My left leg is as clean as a baby's leg! I wonder what happened. Not sure when i got it, but it was after i started work at the montessory. You know lah, all the furnitures and stuff are about your knee level only right lol.

I'm telling you, my new work place is brutal!

(Sorry for the really really fugly nails. In my defense, this is a 5 days old pedicure, so yeah.)

In case you can't see it, i don't know why is the colour of the bruise flushed out in the picture. My pinky toe has a bruise! And i'm limping like.. a limper. Lol. Freaking pain okay can you believe a 3 years old did this to me? I don't really remember how it happened but it just happened. He was reversing and i was going forward, and POOOOOOOM he kicked my toe, i was crying (haha no lah) like mad and he just looked at me blankly........... and said "Tong tong ah? (pain-pain ah?)".

WTF! I can't bend my toe in any way and i can't land my sole down on the floor flat cos it is freaking PAIN. Hmm maybe i should smack his bossom tomorrow when i go to work.

Today, another teacher's hand got slammed by the door (also another 3 year old pupil's act). She just placed her hands there, and the kid went WHAM! She freaking yelled, like the whole place also can hear that type. And then she whacked/scolded/idunno the kid until she was crying like nobody's business and everyone ignored her. Reason #1, she purposely did it, because she was one of the naughtiest naughty creatures that ever walked the face of the earth. Reason #2, she wasn't cute. HAHAHA Welcome to the real world.

My work place is brutal *look of horror*

1 comment:

Wilson TK said...

OMG. If was me who kicked your toe, you would still be feeling the pain