May 18, 2011

A dream that broke my heart

WTF HAHAHAHAHA okay i got complaints that my blog has a lot of 'wtf' nowadays compared to last time. Ahem in my defense, my 'wtf's are not always for anger purposes. Sometimes it can be that i'm feeling very 'wtf' then i say 'wtf' lah. Like... a i-can't-believe-it feeling, joking feeling, OMG LAH the wtf feeling can't be described in words la wtf -.-

(Btw pei fen, my 'wtf's in my previous post was because of the scratch la haaaaaaih T.T)

Haha all the 'wtf's aside,

I HAD A VERY WEIRD DREAM YESTERDAY NIGHT OMGGGGG. If i could, i would blog about it right after i woke up but i gotta go to work so i couldn't. Ahem so here goes the remaining memory of my dream last night because i couldn't remember most of the details anymore (but i still remember clearly how my ring looked like haha don't ask, read on)

Okay so i was this freaking cool thief. Something like a tomb raider lah hahaha and i had a freaking cute partner in crime, and apparently he's also my boyfriend. Don't wtf lah okay i didn't write the script -.- Ahem. So, i THINK we carried out 2 projects in the whole duration of my dream but i only remembered projet #2 clearly. Only bits and pieces of project #1 were left in my memory so i'll leave that out lah since the jist isn't in there hahaha. Okay back to the dream.

There was this mansion we're supposed to break into, and there's this security pass that looks like the LRT station before entering the mansion's compound. And the place was crowded with a sea of people la omg why so many people want to go into that mansion -.- So we were lining up to get pass the security check like all the other people lah. And and and and and... aaaaaaaand... my boyfriend proposed to me in front of the sea of people. Got down on one knee some more you know. Haha. And then my ring damn cun wan. I don't know how to draw a picture for you guys, but try to squeeze out every inch of imaginative juice you have to imagine it based on my description okay? It's.... a white gold ring, with a very very rare gem, only 100g left in the whole world haha it's clear like a diamond (but the refractive index isn't as high) with gold shimmer in it lah wtf so cun right the rock. The image was still so clear in my head when i woke up (and now too) that when i woke up i actually stared at my fingers and went "WTF A DREAM ONLY IS IT?!". I really wanted that ring to be real okay T.T

Okay continue. Then after i said yes (with tears some more!), everyone including the security officers went awwwww and then when it was our turn, we got pass quite easily and all. Ahem okay i forgot what were we supposed to steal but then right when we finally slipped out of the sight of people, my fiancée asked me to give him my right hand (yeah i wore the ring on my right hand i also don't know why), and then he twisted this small metal piece underneath the rock, AND THE WHOLE THING ELEVATED UP. My freaking ring is actually a laser beam shooter okay >.< AND it doubles as a mini electronic saw.

What broke my heart was that my 'fiancée' acted like damn cool and icy after we got to the place where we got out of people's sight. And told me "We're not really engaged, just so you know" without even turning his head to look at me while he's using MY RING to shoot laser beam onto the wall to form a hole. LIKE WTF?! The propose was actually a decoy! Just to divert the security officers' attention and so that they'll be a little more lenient on us during the security check. WTF to the max this time okay. (Now this is an angry wtf)

So.. yeah this dream was really heartbreaking okay T.T Not only i couldn't get that ring (that breath-taking rock!) because it's an object in my dream, i was hurt emotionally BY SOMEONE THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST (my boyfriend in the dream).

Boy i feel like i'm such a loser now T________T

I'm just going to lay in bed and mourn the loss of my literal dream ring and be mad at my literal dream boyfriend. Hmph.

3 comments:

peifen said...

Okie :D I get what you mean by wtf now. hahaha.. But seriously OUCH man your dream xD

cho said...

LOLLLL! Niiiiiiiiice (although tragic) dream! XD

cho said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.