May 26, 2011

Fun with Howard and Jane

I remember telling you guys about the two kids that came to my house for tuition in one of the previous post. Originally, my momma was supposed to be the teacher and i'm supposed to stay in my room until their break time because i am a 'distraction' to them - oh the rejection T.T

But. My mom pointed a gun at my head and told me that i have to be her assistant in the tuition. So i had to agree :P

And... Why not take the opportunity to play with my freaking old and heavy digicam?

(I so so so so wanted to buy the Kodak M200 because of its weight and it was on promotion but in the end i decided against it because when you're given more time to think about a purchase the voice at the back of your head will tell you NOT to and by then the promotion period ended already so yeah next time just buy things without thinking okay?!)

ANYWAY. When i took out my camera, my mommy said to put it away because they won't study.

Here's mommy and the two kids, utilising my object of 'distraction' ahem.
And again.

Actually all these started with me being obsessed with the cuteness of this :
I like his tee! Asked him to stand there and show me his shirt.
Oh, this is Howard by the way. He wears a hard rock cafe tee, guess jeans, and adidas shoes.
This is Howard's cousin, Jane. She wears GAP for kids dresses and matching adidas shoes with Howard.

Here is Mrs.Wong teaching Howard to read after she used the object of 'distraction'-me for a picture of herself. Picture credits to Jane.

Here is me trying to take a self-shot but failed miserably (yet again).

Here is Jane's first attempt at the camera and she decided for me to be her model mohahaha.

I forgot what i was sad about but the thing that covered me from my neck and below is Howard's hands after he couldn't stand the distraction caused by Jane, the camera, and me. And decided to join us haha i'm ze deviiiil!

Don't worry they have snack time so i'm not entirely distracting them from their studies. They seem to like the yoghurt pretzels we got as Christmas presents back when we were in the States, so my mom gave it to them to do whatever they want with it.

ie. eat it like a glutton :

or eat it whilst posing like a model :

Nevertheless, you must drink water after every snack or else you will end up coughing or having sore throat. Such tales parents teach their children nowadays *shakes head

Okay back to studying.

Was playing with the sephia mode my camera had. Was feeling nostalgic because this was what my mom used to teach me and my siblings back when we were old so sephia was the right mode for this shot.

Haha kena tipu we had more pictures taken. This was in blue mode because Howard requested for blue - his favourite colour. I'm getting better at self-shots hoho.

This is me being forced to do a 'Gong xi fa cai' pose whilst Jane becomes all bossy and takes a very out of focus picture of me.

BOO!! It's Jane Loo.

Haha okay thank you for watching please come again good night (:

No comments: