May 4, 2011

Because i suck at random titles

*In response to my previous post pleading for comment of which only Charissa commented (Tis a sad life T.T).. I've finally found a solution (: But i'm not gonna bore you guys with it heh.

This new 'location' thing that blogger conveniently put down there is making me more pissed than i already am that i'm stuck here in my mundane slow-paced life back in Teluk Intan complaining about the littlest thing on Earth. Because MALAYSIA IS NOT EVEN LISTED THERE. It's written 'IndoChina' when i tried to place my location. Wtf to the max -.-

I tried to made this pretty :
Ahem i know you're most probably scrutinizing the picture and trying to identify all the junks that i've got there. Stop it already okay i si beh paiseh already >.<
Anyway i failed miserably at packing my table because 1. i have not enough time (excuse no.1 lol) 2. it's mission impossible.

And guess what i found in the midst of my mountains of clothes?
Something i got when i was 12! (And still fits-score!) But it's kinda blazer-ish i don't know where to wear them to in this crazy hot weather.

2 comments:

cho said...

I think the only thing which still fits me from way back in standard 6 is my school T-shirt :P

fwJL said...

You STILL keep your primary school tees?!