May 22, 2011

Jehovah Jireh

Have you ever been in a situation where you're searching high and low for something, and after hours of searching, you finally found out that it's in your pocket, or you're wearing it?

Similar to the situation stated above, i'm in a state where i'm searching for answers online, through words of mouth, through books, through articles, you name it. I'm searching frantically, high and low, when actually the answer is right in front of me. Prayer. It's not that i haven't been praying about it, what i meant was that i should've voiced out in church, and i would've gotten what i've got today ; peace.

Nope, i haven't found the answers to my question yet, but at least there's peace in my heart now. I'm now not in the state where i'm OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO OMG OMG HOW HOW HOW as i've been before this. I believe God will be the Provider, he will give me the answers, in time. Maybe not immediately, but definitely in time.

You see, i am a very worried person, i really think i am. I worry about the future, i worry about the journey to my future, i worry about how i start the journey to my future, i worry about what i'm going to wear tomorrow lol. At first, i thought i was set on doing the course accounting. I knew that it wasn't my favourite subject, i knew that i might not be able to like my job as an accountant, i knew that i had to make that sacrifice to have a secure job and have a smoother sailing life. I didn't knew what hit me, but i just know i have doubts for accounting now. Will i really be able to make the sacrifice? Will i really be able to sit in an office from 9am to 5pm everyday (except saturday and sunday lol) in my life? What if i happen to hate my job, regret, and hate my life then? Will i fall into depression? Then, will i fall into a stage where i'm unable to give birth and therefore have no descendents? WHAT IF I'M TOO SAD ABOUT MY LIFE I WON'T BE ABLE TO MARRY OMG. See i'm starting it again -.-

But all these will have to end. I will just have to trust God to lead me to the path of my life. (I trust that God won't lead me into a life full of depression and inability to give birth T.T ) He will provide He will provide so i will just have to STOP all these unnecessary (ahem) worries and leave it all to Him. Gotta pray pray pray pray pray for it.

I honestly thank God for using Mr.Kerk, Auntie Dorcas and Mr. Lim in church today for helping me at this point of life. Coincidently, today's lesson for our youth fellowship relates to what Mr.Kerk preached really well. The names of God were formed through experience. In this case, i will name my God, Jehovah Jireh (The Provider).

The power of prayer ESPECIALLY when in a group is ah-maaae-ziiiiiing! Try it and feel the difference yo!

4 comments:

drunkwithcaffeine said...

Aiyok.. Nana, u worry too much laaaa.. LOL

fwJL said...

@Jinx Joey
I know...! But i can't control it :(

Zhi Yuen said...

o.O never knew ur blog is so interesting to read.

fwJL said...

@Zhi Yuen
WHAT! You said my blog was boring before this -.- Haha welcome to beautyzealot (: