May 10, 2011

Aku mahu.

A girl is allowed to have impossible and imaginative demands from time to time. So bear with her a little bit, won't cha?


I want my hair to grow 1cm a day and then stop growing at the length that i want them to be.

I want to be able to read a book for hours straight without having my eyes strained and my vision blurred.

I want to dye my hair DNA so that i won't have to spend RM60 to touch up about 3cm of black roots.

I want to spend a whole day laying under the sun where i won't feel as if my skin is burning.

I want to fine the perfect laptop having the design, weight, keyboard, and specs that i desire within my papa's budget. Because the design is just as important as the specs.

I want a new set of makeup brush that won't cost me a few months' salary.

I want to grow taller. Even after i've lived for 2 decades.

I want my nails to stop chipping even though i'm not doing anything.

I want to climb Mount Kinabalu with my current stamina.

I want a pintu suka hati.


I want to have a phone with a better camera so that i can upload photos without fuss. Without changing my phone.

I want an Euro money tree in my backyard.



It's 3 more days till i quit a job that allows me to blog and go on youtube the whole day. And then it's to a job where i have to listen to kids' never ending story the whole day. And then it's to a job where i deal with papers, calculators, and Microsoft Excel the whole day.

No comments: