May 5, 2011

Parting gifts

Did i tell you i'm resigning exactly 9 days from now? I guess not. And not to mention, my colleagues are constantly having a countdown to the exact date i'm leaving wtf -.-

But i know deep down inside they are freaking sad that i'm leaving hahahaha sorry i very buay paiseh.

Well, despite their endless cruel torments for the past few weeks i've been working there 
(and my "I SO WANT THAT BUT I DON'T WANNA EAT THE MEAL i don't need the extra weight!"), they actually bought the McDonald's Coca Cola Can Glass for me. And left the ice cream to melt and toss 'em away. So i went from very buay paiseh to super duper paiseh T.T 

Haha actually i was planning NOT to collect all 6 of them (i still don't intend to) because none of them looked nice except the Green one (releasing on 2nd June) but now i ter-collect 2 of the first one. And turned out pretty nice.
Charcoal
Purple

I'm telling you, plain water in these glasses looks prettier and tastes sweeter! Okay i don't know why i sound like such a looser but i'm a sucker for pretty things (in my opinion) you see >.<

Oh, something else.

*drum rolls*

Guess what's in it??
Haha it's just a keychain but somehow i think it's freaking vintage and cun.
And the back looks a lot more attractive than the front too lol.

I got this from another "OMG THIS IS SO NICE I WANT IT TOO!!" when i heard that my colleague's ex-colleague gave it to my colleague. Confusing or not? I can't break it into simpler terms lol. And then one fine day my colleague's ex-colleague (which we became friends already by the way) passed this to my colleague to pass it to me. Paiseh kao kao. But happy to the max (:

I made friends with a bunch of annoying but kind jacoons during my 2 and a half months at 81 solution. Score!

******

(completely unrelated topic but am lazy to post this in a separate post)

My mother had 2 students over for English classes 3 times a week nowadays.
I want meself some kidssss T.T
Boys are naughty like 99.9874% of the time but they are so freaking cute. 

Guess what was today's lesson?
Spaghethi-eating lesson! Haha no lah actually it's table manners and names of the food but it's one hell of an interesting class isn't it? Why didn't i have my mum as a tuition teacher last time hmph.
The kids' parents tapao-ed some fish from Al-fresco too but they wasn't my favourite dish in the world ahem.


Okay the end.

No comments: