May 17, 2011

My brand new Asus!

Haih

Haaaih

HAIH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAIH

T.T

(Edit : This is actually a post i drafted 2 days ago but didn't post it because i didn't get to finish it)

I actually took TWO FREAKING MONTHS to hunt for my prince laptop. I'm not exaggerating okay i freaking took that long because whenever i found one, and after i asked my boss (more like ex-boss now) he'll tell me that the model is an old model and they replaced that model with another new one, that cost a lot more than my budget.

And then finally hor. I FOUND IT. Asus N43SL. Though it isn't as light as i desired it to be, but it'll suffice since it's actually pretty light for a 14" laptop. 

BUT.

BUUUUT.


Right. I will not say any names nor will i point fingers here just in case it'll cause a havoc. LIKE OMG LAH haven't you heard the rule; Thou shalt not scratch a 24hrs old laptop?!

The aluminium back was one of the (main) reasons i chose this laptop.............and now it's FREAKING FLAWED WTF.

I'm banning ANY chain watches 5 metres within my laptop from now onwards! Including my own watch wtf. Just in case i scratched it myself then i can't get mad at myself then i might actually explode. Maybe for the first few months lah but let me feel like i treasure my laptop that much can or not?

One moment, i was wiping the back, thinking to myself  "How perfect thou art". And the next moment when i come back, i found it......flawed. OMGWTFBBQ.

HAIH.................

Okay that aside, i still love my laptop very berry much. Everything's perfect about this laptop! Okay except the keyboard lah cos i'd prefer chiclet keyboards. But i'll get used to this. There's no perfect laptop in this world, ey.

The inside look of my laptop. This kinda keyboard actually encourages typos more often but wtf lah i'll overlook it >.<
And i actually hated the wrist rest but now that i look more at it, it is actually kinda pretty. A very woody design. 
The left side close-up. The button that has that little lightning sign with a circle is actually this really cool button that boots up real quick without having to really boot up your CPU. Do you get me lol cos i don't get myself. Okay it's like a shortcut button exclusively for Asus (not all Asus has this though) where you can go online and access your pictures and music folders in less than 10 seconds without having to wait for the whole system to boot up. But that's about what you can do using that function. Pretty darn cool, right?
Pretty banged that it didn't have a USB3.0 like how i was expecting it to be. But it has a blu-ray drive!! Or at least the sticker says that it has. I forgot to take a picture of that but i think i'll edit this post with a picture of it soon though. 

Edit : link to the additional pictures

This has to be like, the best laptop speakers ever made!! Maybe not the best in the market, but it's definitely the best i've heard.
Bang & Olufsen ftw! But it's still not very good at the bass. It's still a laptop speaker afterall. Haha. I was actually pretty disturbed by the gazillion amounts of stickers they put on the wrist rest. But not to worry, i've found a solution to protect the stickers from fading away like how the intel stickers would look like after a few years of friction against our palm. Doesn't look its best, but it's the best solution i can find now. I'll edit this post with the picture if i remember to take it.

Hmm. What else can i say about this piece of magic? I have been hunting for a lot of reviews before i bought this but i can only find a handful of it. Therefore i've decided that i'll sacrifice myself blogging at almost 2am reviewing the laptop from a normal  person's perspective to help all those poor unfortunate souls out there looking for a review or gazilions of pictures of the laptop itself but failed. Kind hearted, i am.

Multi gesture touch pad rocks my socks.
Though i'd prefer an optical mouse when i'm not going to bring my laptop out.
And i use an external keyboard when i'm at home. With my external hard disk plugged in at times.
That's why the 4 USB 2.0 port rocks to the max! Am even considering whether would i need an USB hub or not hahahahaha. 
Blu-ray and HD movies are freaking superb on this LED backlit HD screen!

Okay sorry for the half hearted post i'm actually feeling very sleepy now wtf. So i'll end this quickly with another wtf picture that makes me feel like killing someone ahem.
Haaaaaaaaaaih. Okay lah actually i'm not as mad as i was at the beginning of the post because it has been 2 days since it happened and i'm slowly cooling down. But i still haven't take off the transparent plastic surrounding the LED screen hahaha out of pure laziness okay.

Okay conclusion i love my laptop to the bits it's love at first sight wtf.

*****************
I'm making a 2 in 1 post since i've already uploaded the photos into blogger.com.
Today is 16th of May, Happy Teachers' Day!!!

Guess what? It's my first day back at the montessory. 
But i still got 2 roses wtf lol i think the parents just prepared a bunch of presents and gave it to whoever there although it might be only their first day of work lol. How ungrateful of me to accidentally leave one of my roses on top of the fridge to rot =.=
When i got a little box wrapped in a wrapping paper, i thought it would just be another useless ornament like those balls with glitters in them or something like that. Who would've knew that something this cute was in it? 
Though it isn't really useful and such but i think i would bring this to uni with me IF my study table space permits. Cos it's so cute like that. Memo clippers ftw!

Okay very sleepy already typing with my eyes closed literally good night.

1 comment:

peifen said...

You are happy with your prince but you keep "wtf"ing. LOL