April 28, 2011

Bad habits

Bad habit #1
I have this weird habit to hide my precious stuff so that no one will find it when my relatives come to stay because i will be giving up my room for them. The last time they came, i hid my precious Bath & Body Works lotion that i practically robbed from my sister from the States because i loved it that much. And aku kedekut mau share. AND NOW I FORGOT WHERE DID I PUT IT but it must be somewhere in the house. I just had to turn the whole house upside down before i can find it T.T sobs.

Bad habit #2
Loaning stuff to people and not constantly asking them to give it back after they're done with it. And then i eventually forget who i loaned it to. Okay the proper term is lend la but wtf i've lost my lengga now!!

Hahahahaha i purposely chose this picture because i look like i'm kicking her V and she looked like she's in pain. BUT HOR. This was an innocent attempt to look sexy and i didn't touch her V at all because if i did i would've felt it and she would've felt it and she would've shrieked and i would've shrieked too (proof : see her right leg which is way behind her left leg? There's a space there and my knee was in the space and not her V ahem). And her facial expression is always like that so yeah.

ANYWAY the point is that there was this hoohaa about buying indian outfits instead of borrowing from indians last time during form 5 because we're in such a cultural school that every now and then we had to participate in stuff that requires an indian outfit (just because we didn't wanna wear a kebaya/kurung and we didn't have cheongsam haha). SO NOW IT'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. My family friend invited us to a party at their house this Sunday and they always have a theme to their party and this time it's Indian (last time it was Cowboy but my dad dressed up as a Red Indian -.-). Anyone remembers where my lengga is? I suspect it's this friend of mine because she's the last one in my memory to borrow it from me but what if she says no and if i insist then she'll think that i'm accusing her of stealing my lengga? Aaaaaah.

Bad habit #3
In reference to bad habit #2, i bought 2 packets of puthu last year during the citrapaurnum (how on earth do you spell this hmm), according to my friend. Why did i say so is because during this year's citrapaurnum (haha) i wanted to buy (yes, again) because they're pretty okay but my friend asked me what happened to the ones i bought last year with them. OMG LAH. I had to stand there for at least 15 secs, staring at my friend so that my inner self can ransack my memory storage to know what is she talking about. THEN IT HIT ME, HARD. I remembered buying 2 packets, and i took a hell lot of time to choose because they have so many of them with so many different designs and i'm an indecisive person like that. Ahem and they're no where to be found too.


Hahahaha so actually i can summarize the 3 bad habits in this post into one ; forgetfulness. Before i find a way to overcome this problem, i have to first find what i'm going to wear to the party this Sunday. Life is tragic hmm.

No comments: