April 27, 2011

Rambut oh rambut

Warning : a thousand vain pictures coming up.




Haha actually just 5 lah just pulling your legs.

Okay you know how i used to scrutinize people pictures of themselves in the bathroom? I take back my words now haha because why?

Because my bathroom has the best lighting ever!!! I have no idea why but my hair colour looks better in my bathroom it could be the perfect amount of natural lighting. My room's natural lighting makes my hair looked a little more yellow ewwwww In the bathroom, i see my hair with a hint of red, but the pictures doesn't convey the colour well enough.

And it's pretty annoying and confusing because i can't possibly see the real colour of my hair no matter how i see it because under different circumstances my hair appears differently!

Like,
When i take a picture of myself the hair looks super brown and lala.


When i use the reflection of the mirror like this it looks even more lala because it looks like the brown looks yellow-ish especially on top. (hahahaha do you see my short and chubby fingers -.-)

When i take it further like this you see the hint of red more prominently, right? TELL ME IT IS or else it will mean that i scrutinize myself in the mirror too much to cause hallucinations.

Nah another picture for you.
See see it's a whole lot different from the first 3 pictures right? So yeah now i don't know if i'm a lala brown or am i still an ang moh (red hair).

Anyway when my black roots dominates about 30% of my hair then i'll re-dye it again. Reddify it again. If there's such a word hahahaha i love it that i can invent my own words because i won't get a red circle around the word on my blog (not that i've invented my words in essays but yeah you get my point). And the waves i had in the pictures above are totally man-made. It's SO unfair that some girls can get these naturally beautiful waves by just.... waking up in the morning but i have to tie my hair in a bun while it's still damp the night before and THEN, i wake up and get the waves. RAAAANT.

No comments: