April 26, 2011

Finally pictures

Hello fellow beings.

I'm so sorry i just realised most of my previous posts were all very wordy and boring i suck as a blogger T.T
Anyway it's going to be almost 2 months after i started work and i think those of you NOT in TI haven't seen me in my perfectly hideous 'uniform', there.


I don't know what got into me but i kinda had a tad bit too much time before going to work today and i thought my hair looked fine today (although they look the same everyday lol) so i decided to....

Show you my very dirty mirror and 1/8 of my excessively messy room. Oh and a better view of what i'm wearing everyday to work. I'm telling you.... i can't even put what i'm trying to convey into words -.-

Oh wait i want to show you my black roots too.


Sorry i forgot to put it into macro mode so it's blurry but wth you can still see the colour right. My hair looks like shit now because my eeky natural hair is slowly taking over my head with black and curly-ish hair T.T
AND my previous hair colour is fading into a crazy lala colour so yeah i'm officially disgusting now.

Talking about lala, once there was this girl that i thought she was lala and then she said something like this to me "I don't want to buy those clothes that make me look like some lala, you know?" and then i was like "......" and being a polite person (ahem) i was like "Ooh ya ya i know right".

So, what exactly is the definition to being a lala? Points to ponder lol my blog is so intellectual right.


Ending the post with a picture of myself which accidentally appeared scary like shit.
HAHA have nightmares you beings x)



p/s : If you realised, i didn't watermark my pictures anymore because i'm too lazy like that and WHO WANTS TO STEAL MY PICTURES LA OMG -.- So yeah i'm back to watermark-less pictures (again)

No comments: