April 28, 2011

Orlando Part Tooh

Right, so i was feeling nostalgic and viewed back the pictures i took from the States. And i even viewed back the post i did on my trip to the States (zomg lol). And i realised, i didn't talk much about my trip there, just very quickly skimmed through it and then complain about missing it when i'm back here -.-

And most of my readers are in my facebook list, so you guys would've seen all the pictures i've posted there already, IF you went through it lah haha. But i'm now posting up some exclusive pictures that i was too paiseh/lazy/no-reason-at-all to post it up on facebook (see there's benefits to reading my blog so keep reading!)

Browsing through the pictures, i realized i didn't really took tonnes of pictures. Just because i was too paiseh to take out my camera to snap stuff. And even at the rate i was going, Jack said that i'm very fond of taking pictures, so that made me even MORE paiseh than i was, and i took less pictures. In front of him lah lol. So all that's left are memories (and my memory is real shitty!). Here's proof #1 :

I was paiseh to camwhore in the Detroit airport while waiting for my flight to Orlando but i die die also want to camwhore so i just took one from the bottom where not too many people will notice the camera >.< I'm a terrible blogger but i hereby make an oath that i will try not to be paiseh and take more pictures of what i want to take. Does that make sense?

Anyway here's a picture of me and my sister, looking quite good i think (buay paiseh)
I should've insisted to my inner self to get my hair done before going to the States instead of waiting till i come back -.- Now all my pictures looked like i had shit as hair wtf lah. And i had untrimmed brows too lol fml kao kao -.-''''''''''''''''

Having a sister is fun, because a brother wouldn't want to camwhore with you and he will scold you for taking too much pictures T.T
But she complains that she looks fat when she holds the camera and she has chicken hands (which means her hands are super not steady and hence the blur picture) so she forced me to take the picture instead.
Okay now i look fat -.- And i had disgustingly messy hair because it was SOOOO WINDY that night when we went back to Epcot for the fireworks. And because i had a sister that lives there so i get to borrow a down jacket to keep me from the cold while the rest of my family freezes almost to death *guilt*

Okay this is where we eat almost everyday if we didn't go out to eat. Jack (and Diana) cooks pasta, pasta, and pasta for us almost everyday. That's because they are good with Italian food, because they had an Italian restaurant last time but had closed down, because it's not bringing back enough cash for them lol. Out of pure thoughtfulness, Diana cooked an Asian meal once because Jack thought we would've been bored of white food by then. But ahem i was doing fine with white food actually okay do you get it lol.


They had a dog when John (my bro-in-law) went to law school, which they loved, and we loved too. Because as time goes bye, we actually bonded and saw that he is terribly cute and has really funny habits. LIKE HE FREAKING SNORES WHEN HE SLEEPS. Like a human okay!! When i heard it for the first time i got freaked out okay because no one was there so i traced the sound to Bailey. Haha. Oh and they did not name the dog after the Irish cream.

He was loved with a lot of toys and had a personal Santa next to his toy box.

Had his pictures all around the house, you say they love him kao kao or not? I took these pictures when they were out for something and i didn't go out for some reason which i forgot already. But bottomline is i took it when Jack wasn't around so he wouldn't tease me for being 'overly fond with photographs'. See how i fail as a blogger?

Here's a blur picture of me trying to take a picture while i asked my chauffeur to stop for me to take a picture.


And here's me, viewing the picture i just took. And that it was blur. With a smile on my face for no apparent reason -.-

So i gave up, and my sister ordered asked me to get up so she can take a picture of the dinosaur that i wanted with me covering one of its leg lol. Imma invest in a better anti-shake camera when i have the cash one day. Or when my current camera dies and begs my dad to buy me one that is light and made for shaky hands like me and my sister.

Here's my parents acting cute lol. My dad kept calling me to take pictures of him during the trip for some apparent reason. Must be mid-life crisis ohohoho

Here is a random picture of one of the regrets in my life. It doesn't look that geng here but believe me, it was CRAZY STEEP and only for $30 T.T Where to find in Malaysia?? Stuff in Malaysia are so freaking expensive :((((

And a picture of a Brooklyn pan crust pizza with a size that will suffocate you if you happen to have someone slap it on your face. Because it's that big. You can't possibly eat it horizontally, and you have to fold it in half to eat it. After this you'll start wondering wth are Pizza Hut serving to us all these while.


A random picture i took in the car that has no green grass and blue blue sky because that's Orlando. A really cute local indian guy sitting next to me during my flight from Detroit to Orlando (he has fear of height too omg how cute is that??? ) said Orlando is just land.... Land.... And more land. Because the towns are really far away from each other, and in between the town are just land. That aside, it's still a beautiful place to be.

-- Okay talking about the indian guy, there's this funny story. Before any of the people beside me boarded, i opened the window because i wanted to see us taking off ( i wasn't sitting next to the window, but he is). So after about 5 minutes after taking off (we're reaching the clouds very soon already), he finally asked if he can shut the window because he's afraid of heights x) In my defense, it wasn't sunny at that time so it wasn't the sun okay. End of self-proclaimed funny story.

American really damn lazy.

But i love this automatic hand dryer because it really BLASTS air to REALLY dry your hands within seconds! Unlike the ones we have around here, you stand there and blow and blow and blow for 5 hours also your hands won't dry type. (Ahem took this when there was no one around too lol)

Did i mention how lazy were they? They had trams to take you to the parking lot even though it's within walking distance. BUT. Disney's parking lot is one hugeass of land, so even if it's within walking distance, it's a freaking LOOOOONG distance to your parking lot. So yay for things that makes life easier (:

You get a mint from every restaurant you go and i really look forward to it! Like a kid lol. Some restaurants give chocolates instead. (Took this shot before eating it when i was alone too)

Mommy dressing up very exaggeratedly for a night in Magic Kingdom. It really wasn't that cold. Really. Oh i remember the night i was at Magic Kingdom. It was after Animal Kingdom in a wheelchair, and i thought my leg was fine-ish already after the whole day resting on the wheelchair so i don't wanna trouble anyone to push me around (and it slows down the crowd too wtf damn paiseh you know) so i insisted that i'm FINE like a normal Asian would do and guess what? By the time it was time for me to go home my leg fell off. Okay lah it FELT like it fell off my body because i was literally limping like someone that has one leg shorter than the other and i looked like ahem. Don't know how to describe. But you get the idea lah. Then my sister got mad at me for not wanting to sit on a wheelchair because we paid for one full day in any Disney park anyway. T.T


Okay end of reminiscing and time for future planning. Headache giler ni. Bobye!

No comments: