April 24, 2011

Fake after all

So, the tweet. I suddenly don't feel like elaborating anymore now la haha so it really was a fake tweet =P I have a perfectly good reason okay so don't think i'm those people. You know, those that poses fake tweets and make lame excuses for them.

Okay i made that up but anyway the reason is that things changes quite often for me, as in like from good to bad and then back to good again and then it became bad-ish after awhile. So i'm not even sure i can keep up with myself, let alone blog about it. So yeah i'm gonna keep it to myself until it's all decided and sorted out-ish. I'm taking a day off to really really concentrate 101% and sort out some stuff IF i am able to. I hope i don't go emo by the end of the day (again) I HATE BEING TWENTY zzz.

SO,

What's going on with my life? Nothing really, besides being emo and boring and work. Did i mention emo? Something's wrong with me. I kinda got into a mild discussion with my dad about going into a local university and he gave me the yellow (not that much of a green yet) light to go look for a private university that's going to be recognised internationally and then somewhere along the discussion i became all teary and you have NO FREAKING IDEA how hard i tried to held back the tears (and from making myself look like a psycho who tears up for no reason at all). I'm on my period though. Does that help explain anything? No lah i don't really think hormones could do such a freaky thing to one's mind/body.. does it?

Right and i realised my posts nowadays are rather wordy. Sorry if you got bored. But somewhere along the way i got lazy to plug the cable from the camera to the USB port and then click here and there. I wish i have a camera with a bluetooth function. Or rather it's because there's nothing worthy of a picture in my life now. Sorry that i'm such an unenthusiastic blogger lol.

Oh. I started painting my nails again (: Itching for some new colours to spice of my life.

I'm currently holding the key to the shop i'm working in now stress giler ni.

I need a retail therapy. ASAP.

Okay imma sleep now happy easter everyone oyasumi (:

No comments: