April 27, 2011

Two sausages.... and an egg.

As the title suggests, IT IS ABOUT TWO SAUSAGES AND AN EGG LAH what were you thinking -.-
Anyway this was my dinner tonight hahaha i don't know what got into me, blogging 3 times a day (conveniently counting the post she did at 12am - it's today already!).

But little did you know, today was my first time frying sausages (: Because my mum had a stomach ache, and she wanted to cook pasta for me despite her pain but i didn't want her to suffer (see i told you i was kind) so i said i'll prepare my own dinner. Then she asked me if i wanted cheese sausages for dinner and i said yes and she took it out for me and thawed it for me and instructed me how to make sure my sausages don't get burnt and so that the oil won't splatter. So in the end my mum did about 50% of the work lol. And then she asked if i wanted eggs to go with it then i said yes but this time i took it myself (hah!).

So it turned out like this :
Ahem not too bad lah it's edible. Mom said the sausages would do a little more brown to it but since it's pre-cooked already so wth lah. And the egg was a little bit too thin and wide to my liking because the heat from the pan got a little bit too hot for me to handle so i raised my hands high up and when i cracked the egg shell open, it went SPLAT on the pan and hence :(

The fact that i would blog about frying sausages suggests the fact that i do not cook often enough so i think that will be my new determination - try to cook more often so i won't starve to death in college.

Bad quality pictures due to the use of my poor 2MP camera phone. Nokia phones suck with their camera. Nonetheless my camera has not failed me so far and has lived a good 2 years. Maybe i should start saving up to buy a bb (better camera) because qwerty's my thang, y'know? But i'm too kiamsiap to spend my money on a phone so i shall live with it and bring my camera with me more often despite the fact that it's heavy =.=

Oh and i baked peanut butter cookies the other day because of this crazy craving i had for Diana's peanut butter cookies :

And my version :

I know in a way my version is weird because of the coarse sugar and the chocolate buttons. Diana used fine sugar and the peanut butter brand she used can't be found in Malaysia AND she used Hershey's Kisses for her little chocolate bliss on top, so yeah. I suck big time -.-

My cookies were a little too small sized to my liking, but because my brother told me to make them bite-sized because they are Asians and they prefer things bite-sized, i succumbed to his command i'm such a sorry creature i have no stand -.- Some batches were chewy and some batches were crunchy. Recipe was supposed to be chewy, and i looooove chewy BIG biscuits x) But oh well it wasn't really a success, but some batches were.

But still, i thought it tasted okay-ish and was so so proud so i gave Adelle and Charissa a bottle each. I have yet to hear from them, which means it is..... T.T Maybe i thought it was okay-ish because my happiness made the cookies tasted better than they actually are. Humiliation overwhelms! >.<

Okay i'll go hide under my pillow now good night.

1 comment:

cho said...

haha, although i wouldn't say they're the yummiest cookies in the world, they sure are comfort cookies. They make my tummy happeee when i need a late night snack :D (My Tummy says thank you btw)