January 14, 2010

the worst addiction. ever.



It's the best thing to do.
But it's the worst addiction that ever existed on the face of the Earth.

I should consider it a blessing in disguise when my dad reformatted the desktop harddisk.
And ALL my manga that i downloaded with sweat and blood throughout the years are gone.
I had the worst week.
though i haven't been reading much for the past 6 months,
they're still my babies >.<

But i don't know what got into me and i started the download craze yesterday night again.
I thought  :
"Just download 1 manga and read la. Won't be much harm"

But i was wrong. Very wrong.

1 thing lead to another.
And.... and...........!!!!!
I ended up downloading alot of others, and 1 of my old collection (which consist of 7 volumes)

Therefore, the addiction is back.
I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't concentrate in class.
This is worse than being lovestruck (not that i ever experienced it :P )
Someone send me to rehab? Please?

No comments: