January 7, 2010

the old has gone, the new has come

No i'm not talking about me turning over a new leaf.

Lol.

Everyone so excited of the new member in the house.
It's not everyday u see your family members crowding around the washing machine. 
HAD to take a picture!
Can u get a glimpse of it?
No?
Try this then :



50% less energy and water man.  
Cheh-wah.
Canggiiiih. Good for the environment also. Consumes less energy and water.
With global warming happening n stuff.
( we didn't buy the washing machine cos we read it in the newspaper. we saw it in the newspaper AFTER the delivery man delivered it to our house. lol)



Waaaaah canggih canggih.
( like a jacoon >.< )

I'm not that into all these household appliances, by nature.
But u know what's my favourite part of this new baby?



PREMIUM HAND WASH
omg
I don't have to wash my delicate clothings that needs to be hand-washed anymore!!
Though most of the time my mum does them for me


Hahahaha.
It's amazing how technology makes things so much easier for us, eh?
Thank you God for giving humans brains that works sometimes.

No comments: