January 17, 2010

Sunway on weekends

If u did realise, some of my latest posts were picture-less. 
Malas nak upload pictures la. Takes times. And need to type my blog name there.
But i am not complaining :)

So, i went to KL last Friday.
Main reason was to see my bro at SunMed.
Poor boii broken his ulna and crushed his calcaneus.
Getting it fixed over there.

If u ask me, i would say this is quite an interesting trip.
Lotsa quite interesting stuff happened.
For example,
I SAT A BUS TO KL.
wheeee.

This little bugger made me stay up the whole journey.
Gave me a neck ache.
Remind me to object mati-matian when my mum is afraid lazy to drive to KL next time and don't allow me to drive when my dad already let me drive to KL before.
Sheesh.

Oh, and i found this on my bro's breakfast menu.

"Carbohydrate is not fattening unless you eat a lot of it"
So, all those diet freaks out there, don't go "it's carbs!!" here and there alright?

Yeah i know i said my main reason to Sunway was to visit my bro,
but i'm allowed some shopping too. (lucky me for that) 
I remember reminding myself in a previous post to NOT wear heels to shopping.
Oops I did it again.
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!


what's better than to shop accompanied by classical chinese instrumentals?
*hearts*



I'm so proud of Malaysia.
Like really.
All over the shopping mall, it has activities and banners about NOT using a plastic bag.
And i'm proud that i did not take a bag at body shop!
Regretted that i declined the offer to write a note there though.
Oh. this reminds me. another interesting stuff.
 U know, when i was queing to pay, there was this Malaysian indian auntie in front of me.
And before her, was an Arabian.
And when it was her turn, she did not take a bag as well.
And then she asked the cashier whether do she get to write a note on top of the board if she didn't take a bag.
And then the cashier said yeah, and gave her a note.
Then she went :
"Why do u only give me when i asked for it? Just because I'm a Malaysian? I saw it u know. I saw that u offered the Arabian in front of me to write on the note, but u didn't offer me. U should be ashamed of yourself. U should treat all Malaysians the same. And not the stupid Arabians."
while writing something on the little paper..
"U guys are really terrible."
and the poor cashier, taking out the double-sided tape, wanting to stick the little paper this woman wrote on the board,
"Don't need to stick it. I don't intend to put this up there. But u see what i wrote here."
*slams the paper on the table in front of the cashier*
It is written : Terrible!
And right before she left, "U guys should change that attitude of urs"

WHOOOOOOOA is that something or whatt??
I wanted to take a picture of the "terrible!" paper she wrote for u guys to see, but i don't have the guts to ask the cashier for it.
She was almost bursting into fumes!

Right, going on to the next thing,

indoor ferris wheel.
what?
u gonna ride on this and see which shop is on which floor and memorize them before going to shop?
=.="



This statement is sooooo made for me >.<
This was taken in Cotton On.
THAT PLACE AH. SO. SO. SO. CHEAP.
Good for cheap-asses like me. =P
but that shop hor. crowded with other cheapasses.
-.-"
I heard kshyen talked bout this shop before, but i didn't know it's that affordable!!
Where else u can find clothes below RM30 nowadays??
[though it's only RM1 away from RM30]
Bought a RM49 long Tee from there. Accidentally.
Long story. Don't wanna talk about it. Lol.



When i passed by the same stage again,
i saw a different performance there.
U know, the fella at the far left.. is a he.



Finally got my si-beh hardcore maybelline gelliner.
Actually, after surveying, i discovered that MAC's gelliner is cheaper.
I mean, worth it.
It's about 8g for RM60+ only. Whereas this is 2.8g for RM32.90
But i bought this one anyway, cos i wouldn't be able to use up 8g of gelliner before it dries up.
I'm in school now, not college.
*sigh*


And i bought this si-beh pretty clutch for my sis from Marks&Spencer.
Soooo cantik giler i wanted to buy another 1 for myself, but it will burn a hole in my pocket.
So bought it for her along with some other stuff for her belated b'day+christmas+some oth stuff.
like it or noooooooot???
I knoow la u got Coach, but it's the ♥ that counts rite?
Say thank you.
And u're welcome.

Oh, and btw.
The Marks&Spencer guy said i was stylish cos i was shopping alone.
Said that some girls can't even go to the toilet alone.
(dad and mom wanted to go Ikea, i refused to follow them, so i begged them to they dropped me at Pyramid instead.)
Cheh-wah.
I si-beh bangga man.
But hor. But hor.
Then, he asked where am i from.. I said Teluk Intan.
"Huh? Where's that?"
I si-beh xia sui man!!!!!
Sweat. Get over it.
Mwhahahaha.
Marks&Spencer stuff so cheap.
If it weren't for time factor, i would've strolled the whole shop for clothes.

And then, my bro.

Seeee??? I did visit my bro!!
Spent like.. almost 90% of the time i had there in SunMed man.



His #2 source of entertainment after his Motorola Q7.
Playing with helium-filled tweety bird balloon.
Bounce it high up and it'll slooooowly drop down cos there's the plastic tied to the bottom of the balloon.
(too much weight for the balloon to float)
*kesiannye*

He tried to show his middle finger. Cos his fingers were practically motionless after his hand op.
"Luckily this finger is still functioning."
*sigh of relief* <-- him
But his fingers got better the day after i went there.
Still cannot move too much though.



If this weren't RM14 per cup, i would've tapao-ed this to school everyday!
*loves*
My bro was sorduf addicted to the doughnut i bought for him from Starbucks.
He even wheeled himself downstairs to buy it. But didn't open yet when he went there.
Didn't try to wheel himself down again cos it was so tiring. Lol.
He complained that the nurses saw that he was independent and tried to moved around with the wheelchair on his own, 
and then the nurses don't wanna choi him anymore.
Paranoid.

And at night, my uncle promised us to bring us to a bak-kut-teh shop that will make us cry while eating.
I was like "o.k.a.y."
It's somewhere in Puchong.
Pleeease don't ask me which jalan and all, i don't know. seriously.
But hor. This shop si-beh canggih.

The. waiters. uses. PDA. to. take. orders. and. sends. them. to. the. kitchen. without. going. to. the. kitchen
OMG la i feel so jacoon >.<
But didn't have the guts to take out my hp and take a picture of the waiter.
(i have to fix this problem soon or else i'll be ashamed to call myself a blogger)

height of the cawan. is like my pinky finger.
=,=



but this one si-beh cuun.
keeps the bak-kut-teh warmed throughout the meal.



Bon apetit, all ye gluttons..
My first time experience with all these lard-loaded dishes.
Go ask my mum. I usually don't touch these stuff.
But this time. It's exceptional.
It's that good.


Oh well, at least this is quite a productive trip.
Visited my bro. Bought him doughnut and butter toffees and slippers. Gave him a good hair wash (not on my own free will) after a few days washed by nurses using handwash. LMAO.
Got a few stuff that i wanted. But spent almost 30% on my shopping expenses for gifts for other people.
Oh wait. 40%. Burnt almost RM300 out my pocket.
Ouuuuuch.
Nvm. Save up and wait for next shopping trip.
Where there are big sales here and there.
I'll wear sport shoes this time.
Wait. I can't buy heels/slippers/shoes if i wear sport shoes.
Ok-lah. Walking slippers.
=P

3 comments:

Aaron Ti said...

WHOAAA... someone can actually voice out the lack of equality between nationality huh... its good that the bodyshop staff went quiet.. unlike mine.. started to argue with me saying that white bastard is correct and I should let him cut my queue..

fwJL said...

hahaha. but as a spectator, i would prefer if the staff argued or something. rather than listening and nodding their head in front of this lady, then bitching about her kau kau after she left. lol.
but anyways, i think they have a 'customer is always right' policy to follow.. haha.

Aaron Ti said...

ANOTHER AMAZING THING... that policy is rarely practice..