January 14, 2010

and I tried...

When i was about to go out for the swim i was planning to go for the whole week,
It was scorching hot.
I thought of staying in for a little bit before going to dip myself in the chlorine water + heavy duty sunlight that will toast my epidermis layer off my dermis layer.
But it took a little too long, so wth i went and apply sunblock, and hope for the best.

Oooooh the best was there, alright.
6 old testosterone-filled creatures there.
When i was in form 5, when i USED to go there every friday, there were only around 3 or 4 of them.
THEY MULTIPLIED!!!!
The lifeguard (auntie) told me it's ok, i can just go in there. There's enough space.
And i thought, " Well, i DID came all the way here. Might as well, right?"
Scoot over, uncles.
So i went, and changed, and blu bla blu bla and warmed up, and had physical contact with the chlorine water i last touched in 2008.


BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
No it's not a motor exhaust sound -.-
It's thunderr. And i saw rain drops falling onto the surface of the pool water.







It was barely 30 minutes la machaaaa!

Don't la do this to me..... T.T

I only had about 4 or 5 laps!!

DO NOT LAUGH AT ME LIKE THAT.
So i swim slow, got any problem with that? *glares*







Kecian saya tau.
It's like i went there to dip myself in the chlorine water for
Sigh.

But that's all.
As i was bathing, i realised when i wanna bend my head, i had this excruciating pain at the back of my neck.
It was a little pain in the morning, but it got that bad after the swim?
+you gotta be kidding me+
 How on earth am i gonna sleep in class tomorrow?!?!?!?!?!?
Cacat.



Oh well, this is what i got for trying to get my stamina back (not that i had a lot to begin with =P )

Oh, and did i say i looked at myself in the mirror before going out in my swimwear, and had a sudden determination to swim at least once every week, and at least for an hour each time?
Nope i guess i didn't.
Hahaha.
Well, i tried today. I'll try again next time.

1 comment:

fwJL said...

哈哈..没啦,乱写的。这是谁啊?